Thursday, February 18, 2010

A THOUGHT FOR 2010

'Precious Love' by Narelle Green


Oh! How I have longed for you
I called in the loneliness of the night
Searched in the darkness of my heart
And you my beloved, stepped out of the shadows.


Every essence of my being was gathered up by you and caressed
by your gentleness.
You ceased the madness in my mind.
Filled the longing in my heart
Healed the blindness of my eyes.

With the sweetest love, you held my face, and turned my gaze to
you.
Once seen, there can be no other.


Maya's allure can no longer deceive me. Her eyes, dull and blind,
like dead fish, cast down searching in the matrix of her own
mind. No Precious love there. She has turned her face from her
Beloved.


When I look into my Beloved's eyes, my heart longs to share this
Precious love,
Born of the one Light, I lay my love on the altar of another's heart,
an exquisite joy takes my breath away. In love, I touch the magic
gifts you have hidden there, within the dreamer.

Oh what joy, to walk through this dream world in love with another.
Singing of your greatness. To create wildly and madly,
All that we dared to dream, for others to know you are real.
Oh! My Beloved, sleep no more, arise, awake, come dance with
me, in the temple of our hearts.
Let us hurry now, and explore all the wonderous treasures, and
pleasures, of Precious love, before we are no more.


(Narelle's esoteric artwork can be viewed, and purchased, online at the Soul Colour website.)







No comments:

Post a Comment